A HOTELS is The most successful Bulgarian hotel chain for 2015The Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association held its 20th annual awards 2015 for professional achievements in the field of hotel and restaurant management. It happened at a festive ceremony in the Sofia Hotel Balkan. The event was attended by the Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova, Deputy National Assembly Chairman Ivan Ivanov and President of the Parliamentary Committee on Economic Policy and Tourism Petar Kanev.
A HOTELS which are part of the St.St. Constantine and Helena Holding Jsc. portfolio, was awarded in the category of The most successful Bulgarian hotel chain for 2015.
Golden statuette, a diploma and prizes were awarded to Mrs. Juliana Milanova - general manager of the Azalia Hotel & SPA and to Mrs. Violeta Berova - general manager of the Astera Hotel & SPA. The prizes was given by Mr. Veselin Nalbantov - Board Member and General Secretary of the Restaurant Association.
The A HOTELS chain is established in 2004 with the opening of the Azalia Hotel & SPA at Sts. Constantine and Helena Resort and Astera Hotel & SPA at Golden Sands Resort. In 2013 two other hotels is included to the A HOTELS brand. The first one is Atlas Hotel at Golden Sands Resort and the second one is Astera Bansko Hotel & SPA.
The HOTELS chainoffers successfullyhighly professional services, regardless of the purpose of the trip - for holiday or for business. The A HOTELS chain guarantees the unique atmosphere of luxury and comfort, as well as special treatment directed to all of its guests.
- 15 години Хотел Балнео & СПА Азалия
- Фестивал Море и Здраве 2019
- ФЕСТИВАЛ „МОРЕ И ЗДРАВЕ“
- Веригата А HOTELS посреща участници в V Световно първенство по карате киокушин
- Kонкурс за снабдяване на обекти
- National Culinary Festival - Varna 2015
- A HOTELS is The most successful Bulgarian hotel chain for 2015
- Exhibition of drawings by children
- Culinary Festival Varna 2014
- News 1
- "Bravo" from tripadvisor.com
- The Bay has been inspired by the sea and the sun!
- News 2