National Culinary Festival - Varna 2015
National Culinary Festival - Varna 2015 held in Mall Varna on 4th December 2015.
In the festival participated as well teams of elite restaurants, as a future masters from colleges, high schools and tourism classes.
The culinary contest was in three categories - appetizer, main course and dessert and the theme was sea food.
Azalia Hotel & SPA win the first prize in category Dessert with Cake with mascarpone, raspberries and cashews.
The other prizes are:
Category Appetizer: Restaurant New Mizia - Targovishte;
Category Main course: Restaurant BM - Varna;
Award of Varna Municipality: Professional School of Tourism Prof. Zlatarov - Varna;
Award of Varna Chamber of Tourism: Restaurant Caro and Lina - Trakata area;
Award of the Association Culture and Tourism of Bulgarian Northeast: Restaurant The Three Musketeers - Varna;
Award journalists: College of Tourism - Varna;
Award of the hosts - Mall Varna: High school St. St. Cyril and Methodius - Ignatievo town;
The organizers of the festival are Varna Municipality and Varna Chamber of Tourism.
- Медикъл СПА център "Азалия" няма да работи
- For Rent
- Веригата А HOTELS посреща участници в V Световно първенство по карате киокушин
- Kонкурс за снабдяване на обекти
- National Culinary Festival - Varna 2015
- A HOTELS is The most successful Bulgarian hotel chain for 2015
- Exhibition of drawings by children
- Culinary Festival Varna 2014
- News 1
- "Bravo" from tripadvisor.com
- The Bay has been inspired by the sea and the sun!
- News 2